Marketing & Investor Relations - Associate, Investor Network, SF
The Equilibrium Focus
To innovate and manage sustainability-driven real asset investment strategies and products for institutional investors. Sustainability is the strategic long-term management of resources. We believe sustainability drives economic value, portfolio advantage and alpha returns and intentional positive impact on our environment and community. Each of our real assets investment strategies and portfolios builds on these macro-trends and economic advantages.
Transform our planet into sustainable prosperity through markets.
We built our values into our foundation, by forming ourselves legally as a Benefit Company and embedding Certified B-Corp governance in our organizing charters.
As a Benefit Company, we have undertaken the legal purpose to deliver a material positive impact on society and the environment, taken as a whole, from our business and operations.
Our Values are summarized in a few words: We; Community; Do the right thing; Innovation; Sustainability at our core. Please see our website for more on our values (http://eq-cap.com/equilibrium-mission/).
Marketing & Investor Relations (Associate, Investor Network):
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the drive, initiative and talent to create and manage marketing materials, including presentations and special events. This internal, non-customer facing position works within the Investor Network team creating communications for external marketing and manages investor requests. Acts as the primary contact for events and with Equilibrium's third-party administrator.
- Investor communications - updating and creating presentations, reporting, and responding to investors’ requests in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Supporting Equilibrium offerings - responding to data requests and due diligence questionnaires as well as the building and maintaining the online investor portal and due diligence data rooms to reflect the most up-to-date documentation and marketing materials available.
- Coordinating Equilibrium events such as semi-annual Women In Asset Management dinners, Investor Round-tables, Strategy Team investor meetings, asset tours with investors and other events.
- Primary contact and coordination person to work with our third-party administrator.
- Maintains and administers Salesforce database, including updates and reports.
- Conducts research on potential leads/prospects for company offerings and market intelligence.
- In-office person supporting relationship managers when they are traveling.
- Updates, assists with, builds and produces investor marketing materials.
- Assists with social media efforts and support update of contents, as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors' degree in business, economics or related subject.
- Five to ten years work experience in Investor Relations or as an Executive Assistant ideally with an investment firm.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
- Workable knowledge of Salesforce or similar software.
- Adaptable to a changing work environment/priorities.
- Analytic skills, including critical thinking that supports the ability to extract information and make recommendations, form conclusions.
- Competitive salary and great benefits -- 401(k), health, dental, vision, disability & life insurances, potential stock options
- Exciting world-changing opportunity - Equilibrium invests in sustainable strategies and products
- Driven, motivated, and talented co-workers that believe in working hard and playing hard
No phone calls, please.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Our company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, leaves of absence, or compensation.