Analyst - Sales
Equilibrium’s Investors Network Team (IN Team)
Equilibrium innovates and manages sustainability-driven real asset investment strategies and products for institutional investors. Sustainability is the strategic long-term management of resources. We believe sustainability drives economic value, portfolio advantage and alpha returns and intentional positive impact on our environment and community. Each of our real assets investment strategies and portfolios builds on these macro-trends and economic advantages.
We build proprietary Equilibrium real asset strategies in three sectors: Agriculture and Food; Renewable Resources; Sustainable Real Estate
Our objective is to deliver institutional quality returns and sustainable alpha through our investment manager-operator portfolio teams. We construct teams to combine the asset management capability of sophisticated investment managers with the on-the-ground experience of world-class operators. We believe long term, the investment manager-operator teaming, in real assets, delivers both superior risk management and returns. Equilibrium is organized around four functions:
• Innovate unique investment products
• Manage and operate portfolios of productive real assets
• Administer and structure our portfolio to deliver transparency and value
• Raise and scale capital from institutional investors
We have offices in San Francisco, Portland, and London.
Equilibrium’s Investor Network team works with investors globally. The IN team is responsible for informing and educating investors about Equilibrium and our strategies, and for marketing and sales of Equilibrium’s investment offerings, typically interest in funds, to qualified investors. The IN Team also insures clear communication when investors are in the due diligence process all the way through to when investors make an investment into an Equilibrium strategy. Additionally, the IN Team manages the Investor Relations functions for our strategies and covers all other aspects of investors’ relationships, including the Firm’s marketing and educational events, with Equilibrium.
- Support and coordinate Equilibrium events like our annual Equilibrium Forum, our semi-annual Women in Asset Management dinners, investor roundtables and our strategy team’s annual investor meetings.
- Work with the Head of Investor relations with investors communications, reporting, and responding to investor requests.
- Support our Equilibrium offerings which may include assisting with data requests, due diligence questionnaires and building and supporting the teams’ data room during a fundraise.
- Be the Investor Network team’s primary contact and coordination person to work with our third-party administrator. Additionally, work closely with the Equilibrium Finance and Operations team to manage requests and tasks that require tight coordination along with our third-party administrator.
- Sales Support – assist the team with Salesforce admin, updates and reporting, researching potential leads/prospects for our offerings, research for market intelligence, be the team’s in-office person to support relationship manager when traveling, and assist, build and produce investor marketing materials.
- Assist in our social media efforts and support update of contents, as needed
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Finance and Accounting coursework and two years work experience preferred.
- Be proficient in basic office software specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as Salesforce, Adobe (pdf), Drobox, and several online videoconference services.
- Demonstrated excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Additional language skills should be identified and could be useful.
- Attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills and some experience in an office environment
- Interest for Sustainability (of environment and communities), sustainable investing and asset management.
- Team-oriented, positive energy and attitude with the capability to shift tasks throughout the day, week or month.
- Competitive compensation will include a base salary with a potential performance-based bonus and standard benefits that will be commensurate with experience and responsibilities.